Moulin Rouge Show
from price: €115
- Enjoy a 2-hour show
- Admire amazing dancers and costumes
- Spend a magical evening in Paris
In a few wordsExperience the luxury of one of Paris most famous landmark. Located on Montmartre hill since the 19th century, the Moulin Rouge awaits you for an incredible show that has become famous all around the world.
In detailBack in the glory of the Féerie show. Over 100 dancers, including the famous Doriss Girls and their extravagance of feathers, sequins, and rhinestones, complete with ponies, acrobats, and a giant aquarium! For one and a half hour, immerse yourself in the grandiose show set to music by Pierre Porte, with 80 musicians and 60 singers.
Once you have purchased your tickets, we will email you a voucher. You will then need to show it at the Moulin Rouge, before being led to your table for a wonderful evening!
- Entrance to the Moulin Rouge
- Half bottle of Champagne per person
Good to know
- The Moulin Rouge is often sold out months in advance. To avoid disappointment, you are strongly advised to book well in advance
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted
- Elegant attire is required for the Moulin Rouge. A tie and jacket is not necessary, but shorts and short pants, and sports shoes and sportswear are not allowed
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the start time
- Mobile vouchers will not be accepted, please provide a printed copy of your voucher instead
Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of the show.
Value for money
It was so amazing. I have great memories of my evening there. I highly recommend it. Thank you so, so much!
Visiting Paris without going to the Moulin Rouge is not visiting Paris. Second time going to Moulin Rouge and even better than the first time.